The projects include basic neurosciences in neural transplantation, circadian rhythm and applied physiology to heat exposure. Dopaminergic systems in the brain, especially trophic factor, mechanism of neuronal differentiation, behavior, are focused to physiological response and repair disturbed brain functions.
- HIDA Hideki.,Professor
- Jung Cha-gyun.,Associate Professor
- MISUMI Sachiyo.,Assistant Professor
- ISHIDA Akimasa.,Assistant Professor
- UEDA Yoshitomo.,Assistant Professor
- 1,Kawasumi,Mizuho-cho,Mizuho-ku Nagoya 467-8601,Japan