THE CIRCLE THAT JECS STAFF AND COOPERATING INSTITUTIONS
ARE FORMING IS LIKE A BIG FAMILY.
SPECIALISTS AND FELLOW MOTHERS WILL SUPPORT IN YOUR CHILD-REARING.
The Center of Aichi Unit of the JECS is going to recruit 6,000 infants and their parents.Who is eligible to join the JECS?
- 1. Babies to be born to parents residing in Ichinomiya City or Kita Ward in Nagoya and their parents
- 2. Babies expected to be born on August 1,2011 or later and their parents
- 3. Babies expected to be born at the medical institutions cooperating with the JECS and their parents
If you are an eligible candidate, you will be asked to join the JECS at hospitals and clinics in the designated areas and Kita Health Center in Nagoya.
JECS research coordinators, doctors, or nurses will explain to you what the JECS is and what kind of examinations are involved in it.
If you agree with the idea and significance of the JECS, you will then be asked to fill out the consent form with the required information and return it to the medical institution you visit.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask JECS research coordinators.
The enrolment procedure is now complete.
From the next visit to the hospital or clinic onwards, JECS research coordinators will explain the check-ups you will need.
Benefits of participating in the JECS1. Benefits to future children
To Establish a Safe and Sound Environment for Future Children
The JECS is hoping to pass a nice gift on to future children in cooperation with present-day mothers and fathers. With the understanding and cooperation of many parents and babies, we can hand down a sound environment where people can raise their children without any worries as a gift to the next generation and the generations to follow.
- ●The JECS provides participants with the information obtained in the course of the study that is useful for living a healthy life (e.g. results of the allergy test).
- ●The JECS informs participants of its progress and research findings periodically (e.g. the quarterly magazine published by the JECS Aichi).
- ●Telephone consulting service is available to JECS participants (JECS Call Center).
- ●JECS participants can join the participant's community or access to JECS medical consulting service through the site available only to the participants (JECS Aichi Medical Consulting Service has been operating since April, 2011).
- ●"JECS Cooking Classes" are held exclusively for JECS participants.
- ●JECS participants will be offered remuneration in the form of a prepaid card (e.g. QUO card).